Wednesday, November 2, 2011

lucky

Dear LOVE,



I know we've been busy lately with study, work and what not. I wanted to send you this blog to let you know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful man and I wanted to say thank you for changing my life.Before you came along, I felt empty inside. You filled an empty void in my heart and I can never thank you enough for loving me unconditionally.LOVE, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up to you every morning. I want to hear you breathing while you're sleeping. You make my life complete and you make me feel like I can touch the sky a million times. You make me laugh and sometimes so hard I cry.I feel blessed that God sent you to my doorstep many years ago. I can't wait until our work schedules change soon therefore we can spend more time together.

love, thank you for loving me completely with your heart and soul.

Love always,

No comments: