Friday, November 11, 2011

oh no


Everyone has feelings and emotions
Is there anyone that don't have any feelings?
It's so obvious the answer is NO
Well I always has the weirdest and unexplainable feelings
I don't know why either
Maybe I'm a weirdo or something
I hate all those stupid feelings
Seriously a mood spoiler
It makes me over-thinking about everything :/



Ahh.. I feel scare and nervous all the time.
Does it make me a coward?

I feel lonely sometimes.
Does it mean I'm not loved by people?

I feel hatred towards certain people.
Does it make me a mean person?

I feel curious
Does it make me a busybody person?

I don't feel like talking sometimes.
Does it mean I'm an arrogant person?


I feel shy. I feel embarrassed. I feel guilty. I feel angry.I feel stupid?
Goshhhhh. I can have so many feelings in one day!
I'm going crazy soon someday.



It's hard to trust our own feelings .
Feelings and emotions always deceived us
I guess I should just follow my heart 

No comments: