Wednesday, July 11, 2012

M.A.B.R

Unexpressed feelings are coating all over this heart. Unseen tears are hidden behind this smile. Unspoken words are left unsaid by this mind. This world is now unadorned once and again. I am helpless and unaided. I left most of my questions unanswered. Some efforts are unappreciated but everything is just unavoidable and beyond my expectations. The pain is unbearable to me. It was supposed to be unbreakable between us but I was unaware that sometimes love is uncertain. I was unconscious about how uncontrollable things can be. These feelings are undefended by any walls. I guess this is why our hearts cannot be unbroken. If only you know how I really wish that things can be undone and love can be rebuilt between us. But I guess too many things that are still undefined about our love. Let fate takes its place and let God work His plans. No matter wherever you are in this world, wherever you stand in my heart, wherever place I am at, wherever spot I am in your heart, you will always be the prayers I’ll keep saying. It will only stop when oxygen is not inhaled and when this heart has stopped pumping blood.

No comments: