Tuesday, October 25, 2011

happy monthsary LOVE.

My sweet Love,

Happy monthsary hubby! What a thrill to be celebrating this day! 
Your love makes my days happy and bright. Into my world you brought pure delight. Joy beyond reason you've given me. Our love is true, this I can see..I’m so proud to call you my sweetheart, Cor. It means so much to me to be your lover. As you know, before we met I thought for sure I’d never have anyone again. Then you came along! ALLAH  has really blessed me!Thank you so much for loving me. For seeing something in me. For loving me. For listening to my concerns and working to make our relatopnship better. For putting up with my moods when I’m dealing with issues. Thank you for being you. There is just something about you, my love, that I cannot resist. 
I love you so very much and am committed to making our love last ‘til death do us part. There will always be times when we’re not getting along the best. For us, there will always be times when our illnesses get in the way. The I love you for it. Thanks for loving me..

No comments: