Friday, October 28, 2011

miss you BESTIEs ...tearsdrop..

dear beloved friend,
Where do I start? I wish I could tell you how much I still love you with all my heart. You're thousands of miles away from me..gosh i miss youuu like crazyy..It's been a long time since we've talked and I miss you. I miss the  everything we had. I want you back in my life 'cause it's great having a friend like you..Well, I don't know if you care now or if you've lost feelings for me... I don't know how you feel. My feelings for you are still the same and memories don't erase, they stay with me.Now I realize that it's true; you really don't ever know what you've got till you lose it. I lost you and if there was any way I could talk to you again I would, but you seem to have forgotten about me and you'll probably never read this, but this how I feel and I miss you. 

I've always cared...

p/s, plis aku rindu korang,

No comments: