Saturday, October 22, 2011

i miss you love..






Where do I start? I wish I could tell you how much I  love you with all my heart. You're thousands of miles away from me and I would walk there this very instant to just see your perfect smile..I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.
i miss you . i want to be with you and hold you.
i want to gently touch your face n cup ur  cheeck with my hand as i look into ur eyes and i wanna to say i love you.

I miss your breath, the smell of your skin, your strong hands pulling me closer to your body n your hugging,.
 I miss you a lot. I’ve been thinking about you all the time. I'm missing you like crazy and I think I’m going mad. I simply can't stop thinking of the special times we had. I need you here beside me. You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up ti’ll I close my eyes. I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace. 
I gaze out of the window and look up at the moon. I miss you, My Darling..

No comments: