Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'M SORRY



Baby. I know that I shouldn't have acted like that and that is why I am truly and deeply sorry for making you hurt on both the inside and on the outside, but you must believe me that my love for you will either stay the same or grow to be more because without you I am lost.
I should have told you all of this before I left but I did not want to see you cry anymore and or be hurt with me watching because I can't even stand to watch that. So for all the pain that I have caused to you I am sorry. Believe me, Baby, I do love you and I never meant to hurt your feelings.
I am very sorry for that but right now I can't stop thinking about how much I actually love you. I don't know if you have been thinking about it or not, my guess is that you probably have and you might have even cried about it, to tell you the truth if I could cry about it I probable would because I get watery eyes just thinking about how beautiful you are and how happy I am with you by my side.
I love you,M, with all of my heart and much, much more. I love you so damn much. It hurts me so much to sit here thinking about you

No comments: