Tuesday, December 20, 2011

heart you!

I know sometimes we fuss and fight, I know sometimes things don't go right, I know sometimes I can frustrate you, and I know sometimes you get me mad. I know that you're my better half, I know without you I'm incomplete, and I know that tomorrow you won't be here with me, but Baby, you know that no matter what, you will always have a key to my heart.We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but Darling, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.I am writing to you to tell you how much you truly mean to me. This last year was one of the best years of my life and it's all because of you. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. Every train of thought turns to you. You are the most wonderful man I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand. I hope that we last forever. I hope you are the man I marry. I love you, you are my baby.

No comments: