Monday, October 1, 2012

ADDICT'S ..


assalamualaikum..
After for blogging for a year and a half, I'm finally doing a monthly favourite post! I think it's nice to track what products you really loved for a while and then look back to how your makeup patterns change monthly. I know I love reading other blogger's monthly favourite posts. So here we go!One of my followers asked what kind of make up i wear on a daily basis.Although i would love to wear bright and crazy make up everyday (yes i really would!) i just dont get the time.
Here's what my make up looks like almost everyday,with just my lip colour changing to suit my mood :)
I can normally do this look from start to finish in 20min.




 I have fallen in love with the chic NARS packaging, and their product does not disappoint. 
 



got another blush!! YAY..


No comments: