Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mi Amor, Mi Vida, Mis Suenos

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

The day that I met you was the day my life and thoughts on relationships changed forever. To fall in love with a man who I can just be myself with, who brings out a part of me that I always knew existed but could never find, is just the most amazing feeling I could ever have. The feelings and emotions that you are able to evoke from me are for you alone - a part of me that I want you to have, something that no one else in my life has ever received before.

I have so much to thank you for, so much more yet to give you, so many moments of my life yet to savor with you beside me. You are my love; to me, you ARE love. Baby, I love you, more than I could ever impart to you with words. 

i love every moment with you baby

No comments: