Sunday, April 22, 2012

just saying


You have just sent me a gift. Words that worth thousands of years. Words of eternity. 
You might think they were just celebrating the happiness we had and the happiness we still have. In fact they were more than that. Every letter you wrote has a deep story behind it. Every word those letters created holds the reality I’m living to live. Every sentence those words built has enough power to pull tears out my eyes and force me to smile, a happy smile, against my will. You put them all together in which created the most beautiful love story in the history…our history.
I was hoping that my words can easily flow out of my heart to submit their love at your feet. I was hoping I could write beautifully enough to convince the world that we belong. I was hoping that when I cry I can find your shoulder to absorb all of my sadness. I was hoping to see you smiling, a smile would wipe all of the world’s misery. However…
Distance is my enemy
Sadness is my food
Tears are all over me
Happiness is where we belong
Hazey eyes wait for me
Smile of life at my door
Step inside of my heart
Where I adore, mon amour
Happiness is where we belong
Happiness, we do belong!

No comments: